NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NOTE: This Promotion may be modified, canceled or postponed by Sponsor at any time in its sole discretion due to pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Race Day Ready Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to individual permanent legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and have reached the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside, as of 2/8/21. Employees, officers and directors of teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), General Motors LLC (“GM”), CWI, Inc., FreedomRoads, LLC (together with CWI, Inc. “Camping World”), National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing LLC (“NASCAR”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, licensees, sponsors, and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, members, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Released Parties"), and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling, or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on 2/8/21 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 3/28/21 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Promotion Period"). For the purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET, with the exception of the first day of the Promotion (2/8/21) which will begin at 12:00:00 PM ET.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period visit www.nascar.com/racedayready (the “Website”), click on the applicable Promotion banners, buttons and/or links to access the Promotion registration page, provide your email address, click go and then fully complete and submit the online entry form provided (on first visit to the Website only) for the Promotion to receive one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. After your initial entry into the Promotion on subsequent visits you will only be required to provide your email address to enter and receive one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. Limit one (1) Grand Prize entry per person and per e-mail address per day, regardless of the number of email addresses In the case of multiple entries from any one (1) person or email address in a given day, only the first entry received will be accepted and all subsequent entry attempts from such person will be void.
The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of participation) to enter is prohibited. Any attempt to use multiple names or email accounts or other tactics to register or enter more than the stated limits may result in the disqualification by the judges or Sponsor from the Promotion and all associated registrations, and/or entries will be void. Registrations and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the registration or entry process will be void. No mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted and all such entries will be void. By entering this Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor by telephone and/or e-mail for Promotion purposes only. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, delayed, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, email, or failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems; lost entries, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, or communication; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections including those through and/or by any website; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed e-mail notifications; garbled, misrouted, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, telephone, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, or downloading of materials from or use of the website, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with, corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion or who is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, such entrant will be deemed, as the “authorized account holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor.
Opting-in to specific offers and/or requests to receive further communication from Camping World, GM, and/or NASCAR does not improve one’s chances of winning. Entrants also agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential winner of the Grand Prize (defined below) will be selected in an individual random drawing on or about 4/5/21 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will contact the potential Grand Prize winner via phone and/or email in accordance with the random drawing date outlined above notifying him/her of his/her potential winning status and to confirm if he/she agrees to accept the Grand Prize. The potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. In the event that the selected potential Grand Prize winner declines the prize, is not eligible to accept the prize, does not comply with the terms of these Official Rules or is not available for any reason when notified, his/her prize opportunity will be forfeited and Sponsor, at its sole discretion and time permitting, may randomly select an alternate potential Grand Prize winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
- PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A prize package consisting of: 1) One (1) 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD Short Crew vehicle (“vehicle”) (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of vehicle $60,980); 2) One (1) 2021 Coleman Lantern LT 17B Recreational Vehicle (“RV”) (Approximate Retail value (“ARV”) of the RV $16,595); and 3) One (1) 2021 NASCAR® racing-season scanner subscription code and NASCAR® officially licensed merchandise designated by Sponsor (ARV not to exceed $500). Total ARV of the prize package: $78,075.
Vehicle Details: Grand Prize Winner is responsible for taxes, vehicle registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from the GM dealership near winner’s residence designated by Sponsor, or the vehicle will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to personally accept delivery of the vehicle at the designated dealership and present adequate personal identification. Released Parties are not responsible for delays in delivery of the vehicle. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license in good standing as well as appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance prior to the vehicle being awarded. If the Grand Prize Winner fails to provide such proof of possessing a valid automobile driver’s license and/or appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance within five (5) days of prize notification, the Grand Prize may be forfeited and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her vehicle after he/she has taken delivery of vehicle. Exact model, color, and options of vehicle and exact vehicle to be awarded are at the sole discretion of GM and subject to availability from manufacturer. EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE VEHICLE, THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE VEHICLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Grand Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that installations or alterations to the vehicle’s original equipment or chassis as distributed by GM may void the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The depiction of the vehicle in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual design and features of the actual vehicle delivered to the Grand Prize Winner. All vehicle prize details are at GM’s sole discretion.
RV Details: Grand Prize Winner is responsible for taxes, RV registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of RV within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from the Camping World dealership location nearest winner’s residence designated by Sponsor, or the RV will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to personally accept delivery of the RV at the designated Camping World dealership location and present adequate personal identification. Released Parties are not responsible for delays in delivery of the RV. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license in good standing as well as appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance prior to the RV being awarded. If the Grand Prize Winner fails to provide such proof of possessing a valid automobile driver’s license and/or appropriate RV and automobile motor vehicle insurance within five (5) days of prize notification, the RV may be forfeited and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her RV after he/she has taken delivery of the RV. Exact model, color, and options of RV and exact RV to be awarded are at the sole discretion of Camping World and subject to availability from manufacturer. EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE RV, THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE RV, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RV pictured in any advertising surrounding this Promotion may not be the actual RV awarded. All RV details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
NASCAR® Scanner Subscription/NASCAR® Officially Licensed Merchandise Details: The NASCAR® Scanner Subscription Code will be issued to the Grand Prize winner via email within 4 weeks following the selection/verification of the Grand Prize winner. NASCAR® Scanner Subscription Code may be redeemed at any time during the 2021 NASCAR® Racing Season and expire after the last race of the 2021 NASCAR® Racing Season and is not eligible for automatic renewal. Blackout and other restrictions apply to NASCAR® Scanner Subscription Code. NASCAR® officially licensed merchandise type, style, color, and size will be designated by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- MISCELLANEOUS: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) permitted except by Sponsor or Prizing Provider who may substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of approximately comparable or greater value at their sole and absolute discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including but not limited to ground transportation, travel insurance, meals, souvenirs, hotel incidentals and gratuities are the winner’s sole responsibility. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and agrees that (1) Released Parties and each of their designees shall have the right and permission to use (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s name, voice, address (city and state of residence), photograph and/or other likeness for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any and all media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification to entrants or any third parties; and (2) Released Parties and each of their respective designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including use of the vehicle, RV, or any related travel) and/or participation in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Promotion (or any portion thereof) should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Pandemic, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion (or any portion thereof) and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select the potential Grand Prize winner from those eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event leading to such termination. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person and void all associated entries or game plays of any person who they believe has tampered with the entry process, or any other component of this Promotion, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or who is in violation of these Official Rules.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that: 1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office in New York, NY; 2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and 3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION IN ANY WAY, OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the winner’s name, visit winners.teamdigital.com/racedayready no later than 6/7/21.
- SPONSOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801/www.teamdigital.com.
NASCAR, LLC, NASCAR Digital Media, LLC, General Motors LLC, CWI, Inc., and FreedomRoads, LLC are not Sponsors of this Promotion. NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC. The NASCAR Cup Series™ logos and word marks are used under license by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC.